Get your first session for $39
Let the healing begin.
We are all about making acupuncture affordable and accessible. Here's your chance to give it a try!
Acupuncture has been clincially proven effective for back pain, sciatica, stress management, anxiety, depression, neck and shoulder pain, knee pain, fertility support, allergies, headaches, rheumatoid arthritis, painful menstrual periods, morning sickness, post-op pain, and more.
Why City Acupuncture?
1. Experience. Our clinics complete over 3,000 sessions per month, meaning our acupuncturists are some of the most experienced in the country.
2. Affordability. Even after this intro session our prices for acupuncture are less than half the national average.
3. Convenience. All of our clinics are open until at least 8 pm weekdays, with hours until at least 4pm on weekends. We schedule appointments every 15 minutes so we are ready when you are!
Your $39 session includes:
- Initial evaluation and consultation with an experienced licensed acupuncturist.
- Acupuncture on points custom tailored to your condition.
- 30 - 40 minutes of resting time with the needles in.
- A treatment plan prescription so you leave with a reliable picture of what it will take for you to fully recover.
5 Locations to choose from:
New York City
Downtown Manhattan: 139 Fulton Street #208 on the corner of Nassau. (212) 513-0437. Click here for more.
East Village: 155 East 2nd Street between Avenue A and B. (212) 777-4486. Click here for more.
Columbus Circle: 140 W. 58th Street Lower Level. (646) 216-3939. Click here for more.
Flatiron: 19 W. 26th Street Floor 5. (212) 779-5980. Click here for more.
Read Amanda A.'s review of City Acupuncture on Yelp: